Oodi's group rooms' user rules
By reserving and using Helsinki Central Library Oodi’s facilities you agree to follow these user rules. These rules apply to the group rooms and work spaces on Oodi's second floor. You can book them through Varaamo.
If necessary, the library has the right, at its discretion, to disallow the person who has made the reservation from entering the facilities or to interrupt an event held in the facilities, if it comes to light that the aforementioned rules are or have been violated.
1. You and your group can have only one active reservation at a time for Oodi's group rooms and workspaces. Excess reservations will be cancelled.
2. Comply with the minimum number of users.
3. The facility is intended for non-commercial activity. It is not intended for courses or events that charge an entrance or a participation fee.
4. Once the reserved time is up, the user must leave the facility in the same condition as it was at the start of their reservation.
5. Events held in the facility must not disrupt the other library operations or disturb the library’s customers.
6. The content or nature of the event held in the facility must not violate Finnish law or good conduct.
7. Please let the library personnel know if you notice any damage or deficiencies in the facility.
8. Please note that in all Oodi’s premises principles for safer space are followed.