Digi workshop Dynamo
A meeting room (only) for graphic work for one person at the library’s second-floor work area.
The premises have
- a desk
- a 27-inch Wacom pen display
- a high-quality CanoScan 9000F Mark II scanner with a film-scanning possibility
- a computer with the Adobe Creative Cloud, printing possibility
- the City of Vantaa's free-of-charge WLAN.
You can borrow following items by a library card at the customer desk on the second floor:
- the pen and the remote control of the pen display
User regulations of the premises
At the start of the reservation period, the room is loaned by a library card to the person holding the reservation.
You are responsible for the state and its equipment during the reservation.
Use of the premises is free of charge, and the maximum reservation time is 4 hours a day. If a customer does not show up within 15 minutes from the beginning of the reservation, the premises can be reserved by other customers. If you know that you will not be using your reservation, please cancel by calling our customer service number 043 8248 307.
The room must be vacated no later than 10 minutes before the library closes.
If you don’t follow these rules, you might get a ban for a month on using the premises.
Reservations: Timmi 360